A confidential dietary consultation tailored for you, designed to help you meet your nutrition and performance goals.
Consultations are designed to meet the clients goals and include but are not inclusive to:
- No obligation phone call to assess your requirements and see if we can help you
- Review of your medical history, past and present
- Personalised nutritional analysis and nutrient breakdown based on a 3-5 day food and exercise diary you will be requested to complete
- Practical dietary goals, targets and menu inspiration to help fit in with your lifestyle and training schedule
- Practical fact sheets and evidence based literature to take away
Sports nutrition can be a crucial part of a pre-season training schedule, and with literature and research always changing and growing it can be a mind field when it comes to presenting that to athletes.
A sports nutritionist can work within your multidisciplinary team to support the coaches and physios by providing nutrition support to players whether that be 1:1 or a team nutrition talk.
No team is too big or small when it comes to using nutrition as a performance tool – please drop us an email to find out more.