Here is a beautiful dessert recipe with two of my favourite ingredients; cacao powder and coconut milk.
This recipe is so easy and the results are amazingly chocolatey, I really recommend all Nutribloomers to give it a try.
This recipe makes approx 6 servings.
1 can of coconut milk
4 tablespoons of cacao powder
1-2 tablespoons of icing sugar (depending on your taste buds)
3 passion fruits
How to make the delicious mousse:
1. Put the can of open coconut milk in the fridge for 4-5 hours
2. Pour all ingredients (including the chilled coconut milk) in a bowl and whisk until a fluffy mousse texture
3. Spoon the mousse into your serving bowls/glasses
4. Cut the passion fruit in half and use half for each mousse as decoration and some beautiful natural added flavour
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes for best results, serve and enjoy a beautiful, chocolatey dessert!
Enjoy, NutriBloom x