Pancake day… temptation to fill up on pancakes full of sugar and fat. BUT as tempting as this can be to some of you I highly recommend trying protein pancakes. I have tried and tested this recipe and it is so simple, you will love it!
1 scoop protein powder (I have chocolate flavour but any flavour works the same)
1/2 cup almond milk (or the milk or your choice)
How to make these sweet guilt free pancakes;
1. Mash the banana in a bowl
2. Add the eggs, milk and protein powder and whisk until a nice smooth consistency
3. Melt a teaspoon of coconut oil in a frying pan and add some of the mixture to the hot pan. Cook for a minute or two on one side and flip over to do the same on the other.
4. This mix makes around 8-10 pancakes but if you don’t want them all at once, refrigerate and save some for later
5. Top the pancakes with natural yogurt and some fresh fruit
Have fun this pancake day NutriBloomers, hope you enjoy the recipe!